Japanese car maker Nissan has given its hatchback car Micra a facelift.
The company which plan to launch 10 different models in the Indian market by 2016 has now revealed its face lifted Micra which will be launched in India soon.
Nissan Micra was launched in 2010 and it is about time for the car to get some updates.
From what we can see the changes are done on both the Interiors and exteriors of the car.
On the Exteriors the changes include
- Completely revised front fascia
- Revised front bumper with new grill
- New Head lights andFog lamps
- Designer alloy wheels
- New rear bumper and a new tail lamp which gets LED treatment.
Coming to the interiors it has
- Redesigned Centre Console
- Darker dash board with new upholstery
- Bluetooth enabled Music System
- square AC vents
- Steering wheel mounted Audio Controls
The face lifted Micra will be launched sometime in mid 2013 and we can expect the car to have the same 1.2 litre 3 cylinder Petrol engine and 1.5 litre K9K Diesel engine.
The company is also likely to launch the CVT Automatic Transmission gearbox on the petrol Micra.