After a string of spy photos and rumors on specifications. Finally Mahindra XUV 500 was launched yesterday! The latest SUV in the market has a lot too offer.Pricing and the complete specs aren’t out yet. However, here are some confirmed specs that you can expect in the car.
- Air bags (6 on top end version)
- Electronic Stability Program
- Traction Control
- Hill Descent Control
- Anti Lock Braking System
- Electronic Brake Distribution
- Cruise Contol
- Automatic Climate Control
- Digital infotainment system with built in GPS
- 4 disc brakes
- 2WD and 4WD variants
Mahindra XUV 500 will be powered by 2.2 Ltr mHawk diesel engine producing a 136bhp of power and 326NM of peak torque. It will be a 7 seater vehicle.