XUV500 the brand new SUV from Mahindra is expected to be launched by 28th of september in Pune. Above is the pic of interiors of XUV 500 that was leaked on the internet recently. Features of this car have been in speculation for sometime all over the web. Here we list them out –
- It has same 2.2 mhawk used on scorpio and xylo. But it may produce lot more power of upto 140 bhp.
- No Automatic Transmission as of now.
- 2WD and 4WD variants are expected to be launched.
- 6 speed manual transmission
- Top end variant will boost of ABS, EBD, ESP, TCS and micro hybrid technology with alloy wheels and all wheel disc brakes.
- Touch screen infotainment system and a refrigerator on select variants