Ford EcoSport has bee spotted testing around the world and also in India around Chennai recently. Here, we bring to you speculated Interiors and Features of the compact SUV Ford EcoSport.
- Ford says that the production version of the Ecosport wil be very much similar to the concept one.
- Currently there are no LED’s on the car. But Ford has received a feedback on addition of the same.
- The C-Pillar will be blackened which will make it appear that the side glass is integrated into the bezel.
- The spare wheel will be located on the tailgate to give the Ford Ecosport a masculine off roader look.
- The EcoSport interiors will be influenced by the Ford B-max but will still have there own individual identity.
- Ford EcoSport will feature sync entertainment system that allows interaction with the cell phone via Bluetooth and includes input for iPod.
- The production version of Ford EcoSport wil sport a wheelbase of 2.49 meters, width of 1.75 meters (two inches) and height of 1.65 meters, including the trunk. The length of the car is 4.17, so in India the Ford EcoSport will not enjoy any sub 4 meter tax benefits.
- It will have 17-inch wheels with 205/55 profile tyres.
- the Ford EcoSport will also be offered in 4WD variants with a rigid axle suspension in the hindquarters; the 4 × 4 will have multi-link rear suspension. Ford currently has not had the time to test the PowerShift dual clutch on the Ford EcoSport.
- So far no signs of a Automatic variant coming to India.
- The Ford Ecosport will be placed above the Renault Duster in terms of price and positioning.
- The production version will have ABS brakes, stability control and seven airbags.
Ford EcoSport is a compact SUV that many young SUV buyers are definitely looking forward too. We only hope a Ford enters the market soon and prices it very competitively. Other option that expected to arrive in the market soon include Renault Duster.