On-road prices( Bangalore) of some of the recently launched cars!
There were a row of launches last month and here we have the on-road prices of some of the cars that were launched in September.
Nissan Sunny known for its `caaaaar’ commercial was launched on Sept 20 in three variants stunned the Indian car lovers and automakers with the tempting prices. Here is the on-road price in Bangalore:
- Nissan Sunny XE – 7,06,036.00
- Nissan Sunny XL – 8,38,659.00
- Nissan Sunny XV – 9,35,112.00
Mahindra XUV 500:
The most awaited SUV from Mahindra was launched on sept 28 in three variants, two 2WD and one 4WD option and the prices that were announced are introductory and may go up anytime soon.
- Mahindra XUV 500 W6-2WD – 13,45,763
- Mahindra XUV 500 W6-2WD - 14,88,488
- Mahindra XUV 500 W8-4WD – 16,03,909
The smallest hatch by Honda was launched on sept 27 in four variants with competitive prices to compete with the Swift, Figo, Indica Vista, Punto, i10, and the Ritz.
- Honda Brio EMT – 4,79,952
- Honda Brio SMT – 5,26,835
- Honda Brio S Optional – 5,93,506
- Honda Brio VMT – 6,25,203